| Barrick Gold Corporation - ABX.t is the world’s largest gold producer, with a portfolio of 27 operating mines and advanced exploration and development projects located across five continents.|
"All amounts expressed in U.S. dollars unless otherwise indicated
- Barrick reported a net loss attributable to equity holders ("net loss") of
$11 million( $0.01per share), and adjusted net earnings1 of $186 million( $0.16per share) for the third quarter.
- The Company generated third quarter revenues of
$1.993 billion, net cash provided by operating activities ("operating cash flow") of $532 million, and free cash flow2 of $225 million.
- Gold production in the third quarter was 1.243 million ounces, at a cost of sales applicable to gold3 of
$820per ounce, and all-in sustaining costs4 of $772per ounce.
- We have reduced our total debt by nearly
$1.5 billionyear to date, exceeding our target for 2017.
- We have narrowed full-year gold production guidance to 5.3-5.5 million ounces, at a cost of sales3 of
$790-$810per ounce, and all-in sustaining costs4 of $740-$770per ounce.
- Feasibility level projects at Cortez Deep South, Goldrush, Turquoise Ridge, and Lagunas Norte continue to advance on schedule and within budget. A prefeasibility study for Pascua-Lama remains underway.